Topic: Building Authentic Relationships
Lifelong, purposeful learning starts with authentic relationships. During this 90 minute session, we’ll explore how student voice data will help create authentic, meaningful relationships for students, parents and teachers/co-teachers alike. Get to know other local educators and administrators and discuss best practices for building and fostering relationships in your own school or district. You don’t want to miss this in-depth session!
Who should attend?: This professional development workshop is meant for leaders at all levels, so both teachers and administrators are welcome.
What’s all covered in this workshop?
- Why authentic relationships between students and teachers are essential to lifelong learning
- The instructional practice needed to start building meaningful relationships within your classroom
- How to involve parents while building relationships and providing transparency
- How to use tools and technology to continue fostering relationships
What is the outcome of this event? Attendees will walk away with tools and a 5, 10, and 30 day plan they can implement the very next day. They will also receive a certificate of completion and a 30 day trial of Epiphany Learning.
- When: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Time: 4:00 – 5:30 PM (There will be a half hour social following the session until 6 PM)
- Where: Innovation Park; 10437 W Innovation Drive, Suite 121, Wauwatosa, WI 53226
- Hosted by: Activate Pathways
- Cost: $40 per person, or $60 for 2 people, or $100 for a table of up to 5 people. Meal and refreshments are included.